Join the ARS/Rescue Rooter Team!
ARS supports goals, embraces ideas, rewards success and opens up career paths for talented and motivated individuals. Our company is known for stability, consistent growth and a high level of professionalism, and we are always searching for individuals who will fit with our team.
Employee Testimonials: Hear straight from our Employees about what it’s like to work for ARS/Rescue Rooter
Why ARS / Rescue Rooter Is the Employer of Choice!
Are you searching for a career in the HVAC or plumbing industry? If so, ARS ® / Rescue Rooter ® has many full-time positions available for qualified and enthusiastic individuals!
American Residential Services (ARS) is the largest company in our industry. Seventy service centers across the country currently serve over two million customers and we are planning to double the size of our business within the next five years. Therefore, we seek ambitious, enthusiastic people to train in one of our service centers for:
- HVAC Service Technicians
- Install Mechanics
- Sales Consultants
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Representatives
- Attic Insulation Installers
- Home Depot Lead Generators
- And More!
ARS’s aggressive plans to double the size of our business creates the need for determined, resourceful people with initiative and a good work ethic who can move quickly in a dynamic, success-oriented environment.
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary in most positions
- Bonuses and/or commissions depending on position
- Comprehensive, paid training program
- Promotions from within based upon performance
- $35-$45k + first year opportunity! Much more for those who stand out! Experienced people earning $75,000, $100,000 and more!
- Benefits include Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacations and holidays, etc.
Requirements for some positions include:
- Valid Driver’s license required for some positions
- CFC & Apprenticeship license are required for Field Positions
- Motor Vehicle report conducted
- EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace